Skip to main content

IN MY DREAM YOU ARE MINE

I'm in deep dream of you,
In my dream, you are mine,
In which you always shine.
Dream of you,Dream of you
Gives me hope to go into deep thought of you.
Ho my sweet when you'll come back to my life.
As soon as i close my eyes,
Your face in my mind blows.
As i go into deep dream of you,
I feel your scent, it makes me swoon.
Ho my sweet Ho my sweet,
My ears are waiting for your tweet.
I miss you every second of the day,
Even seconds are too long.
Everyday i dream of you, dream of you
That one day you'll come back to my life..

 BY: VINAY NAGRANI

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CUTE LITTLE GIRL

THERE IS A SMALL LITTLE GIRL, WHO IS TOO CUTE, ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH, SHE IS FEARLESS, HER PASSION IS SEEN IN HER EYES, WHEN SHE SPEAKS HER VOICE SOUNDS LIKE TWITTING BIRDS, BUT SHE ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF OTHERS, SHE IS INTELLIGENT, SHE IS LITTLE BIT NAUGHTY, BUT TOO MUCH PRETTY. SHE IS VERY CLOSE TO ME, SHE IS TOO SHORT THAT'S WHY I HAVE GIVEN HER A CUTE NAME       "CUTE LITTLE GIRL"   WRITTEN BY: VINAY NAGRANI Copyright © 2011

DON'T PUT OFF TODAY WHAT MAY BE FOREVER

It's being so long That i haven't seen  you, Memories are going to fade But i want you to be my mate You always remain close to my heart But too far from my eyes  Remember the day when we met The day was full of love & glory When we first looked at each other in eyes Love in your eyes, smile in your face Beauty of you Make me fall in love with you My Love for you grows deeper each & everyday Each & everyday i miss you Want a kiss from you I'm dreaming that you & me went Dancing on the moon barefoot strolling in the beach My body yearns for your touch Hold me tight, i want to feel you in  my soul Making love whole night Tears are again Tears are full of pain Waiting for you with broken heart Why i love you,why you hate me I always want you to stay with me .   BY: VINAY NAGRANI